Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our vent server with the Hostname : bromine.typefrag.com Port:6444
Donations/Sponsor
Min. Donation $20.
Joelio$90
Paramoar $20
Minecraft Server Info
IP: thelastresort.minecraftgsp.com
Ventrilo Server Info
Hostname: bromine.typefrag.com
Port: 6444
Twitter!
Statistics
We have 65 registered users
The newest registered user is dj2000

Our users have posted a total of 802 messages in 210 subjects
Top posters
iCAM
Plugins for bright new world. Vote_lcapPlugins for bright new world. Voting_barPlugins for bright new world. Vote_rcap 
Healncrush
Plugins for bright new world. Vote_lcapPlugins for bright new world. Voting_barPlugins for bright new world. Vote_rcap 
SoftOath
last_305
Paramoar
PureIndianTalent
MR DCLARK
idisfatguy
christianbola
TheAuxillaryJF

Share | 

Plugins for bright new world.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LogicGhoul
LogicGhoul
Regular

Not Diamonds : 4881

Plugins for bright new world. Empty
PostSubject: Plugins for bright new world.   Plugins for bright new world. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:05 am

The Following are some neat mods and such that I personally think would do the server good;

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=67683 - Minecart Mania! very convenient for large maps and more advanced mines and can make building a railway system a snap. heres the wiki to it for more info http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Minecart_Mania!

http://forum.hey0.net/showthread.php?tid=837 - [SEC] LWC 1.44 :: Lightweight Chest+Furnace Protection & Management is a
very effective anti-theft/grieffing mod that will bring both peace of mine and more long term users with is easy to use and smooth running system.

and last ... well there is no last... but hey the more vanilla the server is, the better, right?

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
SoftOath
SoftOath
Admin
Admin

Plugins for bright new world. 2cmlm60
Not Diamonds : 4994

PostSubject: Re: Plugins for bright new world.   Plugins for bright new world. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:12 pm

Noted and I agree with the idea of chest and furnace as well as anti-grief protection. I support this mod 100%

The railroad one is already accounted for with our station near spawn. We are at the moment recruiting one of my personal friends and a redstone expert to give us a station that will function very easily. This is his station he made in singleplayer and what we will have here.

I'm excited about this and thank you so much for your input.
Back to top Go down

last_305
Admin
Admin

Plugins for bright new world. 2w1uxz6
Not Diamonds : 4985

PostSubject: Re: Plugins for bright new world.   Plugins for bright new world. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:39 pm

I am excited about the chest protect. It says there is a limit to how many chests you can protect?? Is this adjustable via admin? Also, I only skimmed over it but I saw it had cuboid integration.

As for the rail system mod holy friggen crap bat man, you could make a serious public rail system with that !! wowza !! majorly impressed with that! Again, admin tube-ability (or the ability to turn on off features) is a big selling point for me.

Thanks for the recommendation!
Back to top Go down

Tinkerella
Regular

Not Diamonds : 4865

PostSubject: Re: Plugins for bright new world.   Plugins for bright new world. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:32 am

hey0 will be going the way of the birds soon...people are switching to BUKKIT, just FYI

Craftbook is an awesome plugin to have. You should check it out!
Back to top Go down

last_305
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: yes indeedy indeed   Plugins for bright new world. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:32 am

Yep,

Already making plans to transition to the new Bukkit interface.
Back to top Go down
carsetius
carsetius
Regular

Not Diamonds : 4867

PostSubject: Re: Plugins for bright new world.   Plugins for bright new world. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:40 am

what about an economy? I hear that iconomy is not to bad?
Back to top Go down

last_305
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: iconomy   Plugins for bright new world. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:47 am

iconomy is on the to do list. had a lot of issues that i resolved today otherwise it would have already been installed.

will be installing is no later than tomorrow night. as well as chest protect and a few others. Smile

keep the suggestions coming though and happy crafting!
Back to top Go down

hiimtony

Not Diamonds : 4902

PostSubject: Re: Plugins for bright new world.   Plugins for bright new world. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:39 pm

Ive been wanting the chest protection. since im sharing my house with someone else it would be awesome for only both of us to use.

and heres a plugin for NPCs for iconomy
http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1023&t=125389&sid=7e96c07d53dde3fa8ddd36639d8bb75d
Back to top Go down

last_305
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: LWC plugin   Plugins for bright new world. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:46 am

LWC Plugin is Light Weight Chest Protection and is a better plugin than the Chest Protection I think that you were takling about.

Anyway, it is installed I am just learning how to configure it.

Any other suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Paramoar
Paramoar
Sponsor
Sponsor

Not Diamonds : 4936

PostSubject: Re: Plugins for bright new world.   Plugins for bright new world. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:22 am

I LIKE THAT ALOT
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelastresort.tk/

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plugins for bright new world.   Plugins for bright new world. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plugins for bright new world.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top