Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our vent server with the Hostname : bromine.typefrag.com Port:6444
Donations/Sponsor
Min. Donation $20.
Joelio$90
Paramoar $20
Minecraft Server Info
IP: thelastresort.minecraftgsp.com
Ventrilo Server Info
Hostname: bromine.typefrag.com
Port: 6444
Twitter!
Statistics
We have 65 registered users
The newest registered user is dj2000

Our users have posted a total of 802 messages in 210 subjects
Top posters
iCAM
ACCEPTED - SoftOath's Application Vote_lcapACCEPTED - SoftOath's Application Voting_barACCEPTED - SoftOath's Application Vote_rcap 
Healncrush
ACCEPTED - SoftOath's Application Vote_lcapACCEPTED - SoftOath's Application Voting_barACCEPTED - SoftOath's Application Vote_rcap 
SoftOath
last_305
Paramoar
PureIndianTalent
MR DCLARK
idisfatguy
christianbola
TheAuxillaryJF

Share | 

ACCEPTED - SoftOath's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SoftOath
SoftOath
Admin
Admin

ACCEPTED - SoftOath's Application 2cmlm60
Not Diamonds : 5011

ACCEPTED - SoftOath's Application Empty
PostSubject: ACCEPTED - SoftOath's Application   ACCEPTED - SoftOath's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:32 pm

Forum Name: SoftOath
Email: softoath@gmail.com
Timezone: -5 GMT Eastern Standard Time
What you can bring to the table: I reply very quickly to new people who need help, I'm a very active part of the forums and server, I can solve problems easily at most times and I can make sure all problems are solved within a good time.
Approximate playtime: About 40-50 hours a week on the server (I know but I love it)
Back to top Go down
Paramoar
Paramoar
Sponsor
Sponsor

Not Diamonds : 4953

PostSubject: Accept this MAN   ACCEPTED - SoftOath's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:36 pm

Soft is constantly helping the Last Resort Community.
He expresses much concern for peoples problems.
Soft would make a great admin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelastresort.tk/

Wazabaza
Settlement Leader
Settlement Leader

Not Diamonds : 4919

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED - SoftOath's Application   ACCEPTED - SoftOath's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:38 pm

I would love to see SoftOath become an admin because he has helped me from the start and is a loyal player who always tries to help out as much as possible.
Back to top Go down

TTG_Eater

Not Diamonds : 4908

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED - SoftOath's Application   ACCEPTED - SoftOath's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:47 pm

i support this 100% he welcomed my the first time i got on very good guy.
Back to top Go down
LogicGhoul
LogicGhoul
Regular

Not Diamonds : 4898

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED - SoftOath's Application   ACCEPTED - SoftOath's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:17 am

Why is this even a request? Shouldn't Soft be an obvious choice? Soft has helped more than anyone else, fact. If SoftOath is not an admin the next time I log on, I just might QQ.
Back to top Go down

LemurFace
Regular

Not Diamonds : 4880

PostSubject: Accept   ACCEPTED - SoftOath's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:32 am

How is this even an application, SoftOath has constantly helped me in this server and is always nice and cares about others, he is a great person and helps evryone and overall makes the sever better. Please accept him.
Back to top Go down

idisfatguy
Regular

Not Diamonds : 4939

PostSubject: I<3soft   ACCEPTED - SoftOath's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:59 am

he has help me a lot in my new days of minecraft multiplayer!
Back to top Go down

jecjoker
Regular

Not Diamonds : 4892

PostSubject: Cheers!   ACCEPTED - SoftOath's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:50 pm

Soft is a great help and has answers 90% of the time! Just ask him for help in game it will only take a min.
Back to top Go down

odoggart
Regular

Not Diamonds : 4881

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED - SoftOath's Application   ACCEPTED - SoftOath's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:41 pm

Hes on when ever i am on and is always ready to help any one who asks. I don't see any resign not to let him be admin.
Back to top Go down

iCAM
Regular

Not Diamonds : 5017

PostSubject: Count Me In   ACCEPTED - SoftOath's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:11 pm

Soft is absolutly one of my best friends on minecraft. He is the one on most often durning the times that I am on and he's a great guy to hang out with.

-iC_A_M

(and no he didn't pay me to say this)
Back to top Go down
PureIndianTalent
PureIndianTalent
Admin
Admin

ACCEPTED - SoftOath's Application 2w1uxz6
Not Diamonds : 4994

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED - SoftOath's Application   ACCEPTED - SoftOath's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:31 pm

Thank you for your application. We reviewed this with the team and are happy to say we have - Accepted - you as an admin in the Last Resort Server. Welcome aboard and we hope you will keep contributing to our server.

-The Admins
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED - SoftOath's Application   ACCEPTED - SoftOath's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ACCEPTED - SoftOath's Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top