Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our vent server with the Hostname : bromine.typefrag.com Port:6444
Donations/Sponsor
Min. Donation $20.
Joelio$90
Paramoar $20
Minecraft Server Info
IP: thelastresort.minecraftgsp.com
Ventrilo Server Info
Hostname: bromine.typefrag.com
Port: 6444
Twitter!
Statistics
We have 65 registered users
The newest registered user is dj2000

Our users have posted a total of 802 messages in 210 subjects
Top posters
iCAM
Yay, getting robbed again! Vote_lcapYay, getting robbed again! Voting_barYay, getting robbed again! Vote_rcap 
Healncrush
Yay, getting robbed again! Vote_lcapYay, getting robbed again! Voting_barYay, getting robbed again! Vote_rcap 
SoftOath
last_305
Paramoar
PureIndianTalent
MR DCLARK
idisfatguy
christianbola
TheAuxillaryJF

Share | 

Yay, getting robbed again!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wantedalive
Regular

Not Diamonds : 4891

Yay, getting robbed again! Empty
PostSubject: Yay, getting robbed again!   Yay, getting robbed again! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:28 pm

So I just been robbed for:
15 diamonds
64 ++ iron ignots
30 +/- gold
2 stacks of clay
3 stack of cobblestone

My last login was for 2 days ago, I logged out in my room in wazacastle, in the same room where my chest was.

So this is fucking annoying, sorry for saying *bad words* but I just gotta say that loud.
Last time I got griefed I lost a value of 45 diamonds. I had 15 diamonds pickaxes that time.
I must idmit that when this happens, my whole minecraft experience is bad and I dont want to play at all. So PLEASE can you do anything about this?
Back to top Go down
SoftOath
SoftOath
Admin
Admin

Yay, getting robbed again! 2cmlm60
Not Diamonds : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Yay, getting robbed again!   Yay, getting robbed again! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:33 pm

I've found one thing that really helps and gets past those damn robbers. Just cuboid your area and place a dirt block or something on top of your chest. That way it won't open without taking off the block. Kept robbers away from me for quite some time now
Back to top Go down

last_305
Admin
Admin

Yay, getting robbed again! 2w1uxz6
Yay, getting robbed again! 2cmlm60
Not Diamonds : 5005

PostSubject: Re: Yay, getting robbed again!   Yay, getting robbed again! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:35 pm

im going to have to agree with soft, this is what i do as lwc (light weight chest protection) was causing serious server issues.

i feel for your loss.

we are eagerly awaiting the release of bukkit and mcmyadmin support of bukkit.

-last_305
Back to top Go down

Wantedalive
Regular

Not Diamonds : 4891

PostSubject: Re: Yay, getting robbed again!   Yay, getting robbed again! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:36 pm

I thought it might be *safe* to have it in a chest in my own room, in a very highly protected castle. The castle has alot of security so it's not so easy for random people to get in.
Back to top Go down

IdeathwishIV
Regular

Not Diamonds : 4877

PostSubject: Re: Yay, getting robbed again!   Yay, getting robbed again! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:37 pm

SoftOath wrote:
I've found one thing that really helps and gets past those damn robbers. Just cuboid your area and place a dirt block or something on top of your chest. That way it won't open without taking off the block. Kept robbers away from me for quite some time now

ya this is the best way its what i always do to but my castle is farway so i dont get to many robbers but i still put stone on the chest and cuboid them just in case someone walks bye one day.
Back to top Go down

Wazabaza
Settlement Leader
Settlement Leader

Not Diamonds : 4922

PostSubject: Re: Yay, getting robbed again!   Yay, getting robbed again! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:28 pm

They stole from the castle? I keep the gate closed and the bridge off so no one can get it.
Im sorry about that. I try to keep my place safe as possible so this never happens
Back to top Go down
Healncrush
Healncrush
Regular

Not Diamonds : 5001

PostSubject: Re: Yay, getting robbed again!   Yay, getting robbed again! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:15 pm

I fell you pain wanted, as the only real people who could rob you are me(i just found your room today as i heard the fire, so i couldn't have taken them), wazabaza(why would he steal from you?), and iDisFatGuy(i trust him with my stuff, and he has gotten robbed many times before) so besides us i have no idea who would do it. i know how much you love fire but having the fire in your room is big attention grabber. i would also try hiding your chest so thats its not out in the open. i noticed you put dirt up in the doorway, so that should work, but try moving your chest to behind the things to the left of the door. sorry for looking around in your room.

and for waza.
with just the bridge down, people can still get in by jumping over the fences, so there is another project for sometime soon. i would just get rid of the fences completely.
Back to top Go down
http://Healncrush.tumblr.com

Wazabaza
Settlement Leader
Settlement Leader

Not Diamonds : 4922

PostSubject: Re: Yay, getting robbed again!   Yay, getting robbed again! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:44 pm

To last and soft: There is a very easy way around that if im not mistaken.

Heal: I need to find a way to stop people from getting in. If i put lava people will get pissed cause they die from it. I guess ill just make a deeper hole.
Back to top Go down

iCAM
Regular

Not Diamonds : 5020

PostSubject: Re: Yay, getting robbed again!   Yay, getting robbed again! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:26 am

I am kinda split here... I feel for you because I've lost way more that that before and I know how it feels but on the other hand; how hard is it to hide a chest?... And covering it with cobble in "your room" doesn't count. Hide it somewhere obvious, like some random bit of grass or something. Don't make it easy for someone looking for a chest to find it. Try splitting up your vluables aswell. If they find one chest of goodies they will most likely not be looking for another by the same owner.

-iC_A_M
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yay, getting robbed again!   Yay, getting robbed again! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yay, getting robbed again!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Minecraft Server :: General-
Jump to: