Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our vent server with the Hostname : bromine.typefrag.com Port:6444
Donations/Sponsor
Min. Donation $20.
Joelio$90
Paramoar $20
Minecraft Server Info
IP: thelastresort.minecraftgsp.com
Ventrilo Server Info
Hostname: bromine.typefrag.com
Port: 6444
Twitter!
Statistics
We have 65 registered users
The newest registered user is dj2000

Our users have posted a total of 802 messages in 210 subjects
Top posters
iCAM
Creepers and Records Vote_lcapCreepers and Records Voting_barCreepers and Records Vote_rcap 
Healncrush
Creepers and Records Vote_lcapCreepers and Records Voting_barCreepers and Records Vote_rcap 
SoftOath
last_305
Paramoar
PureIndianTalent
MR DCLARK
idisfatguy
christianbola
TheAuxillaryJF

Share | 

Creepers and Records

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

hiimtony

Creepers and Records 2w1uxz6
Not Diamonds : 4894

Creepers and Records Empty
PostSubject: Creepers and Records   Creepers and Records Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:52 pm

Will it still be possible to get records after you take out the creepers, if you do?
Back to top Go down
Healncrush
Healncrush
Regular

Not Diamonds : 4973

PostSubject: Re: Creepers and Records   Creepers and Records Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:18 am

I hope so. I'm sure you can still get them from dungeons. One great thing I found is that in Cuboid there is a command to turn off creeper explosions gobally through the server, but it sounds like creepers will still be there.
Back to top Go down
http://Healncrush.tumblr.com

hiimtony

PostSubject: Re: Creepers and Records   Creepers and Records Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:32 am

ya i know about dungeons but id still like there to be an easier way seeing as though ive never even been in a dungeon lmao
Back to top Go down

Wazabaza
Settlement Leader
Settlement Leader

PostSubject: Re: Creepers and Records   Creepers and Records Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:19 am

what about the gunpowder!!! No tnt if they get rid of them Razz
Back to top Go down

iCAM
Regular

Not Diamonds : 4992

PostSubject: Re: Creepers and Records   Creepers and Records Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:18 am

Should definetly replace all creepers with ghasts to solve the gunpowder issue! LOL

-iC_A_M
Back to top Go down
Paramoar
Paramoar
Sponsor
Sponsor

Not Diamonds : 4928

PostSubject: Issue   Creepers and Records Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:19 am

This sounds like a serious issue.
Ill google it and see if I can find a solution if this problem ends up happening.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelastresort.tk/

ChocalateDog203
Settlement Leader
Settlement Leader

Not Diamonds : 4865

PostSubject: Re: Creepers and Records   Creepers and Records Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:39 am

Honestly, Creepers are a part of the game, and no matter how annoying, they are a part of the Minecraft experience and the game just wouldn't be the same. Now excuse me while I plug up the pot holes in my front lawn...
Back to top Go down

last_305
Admin
Admin

Creepers and Records 2cmlm60
Not Diamonds : 4977

PostSubject: i hate creepers   Creepers and Records Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:32 pm

yes, its true, i am biased against these poor little guys that deserve there own... wait one just blew up my castle wall, kill em all !!

no, they are part of the game and will most likely stay on the server. i don't mind if you turn off creeper damage through cuboid, just make sure it is your area and not the global area.

i might also take a lot of the cuboid power away that i left in just so there is still a focus on survival.

mkay poeple happy crafting!

last_305
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creepers and Records   Creepers and Records Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creepers and Records

View previous topic View next topic Back to top