Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our vent server with the Hostname : bromine.typefrag.com Port:6444
Donations/Sponsor
Min. Donation $20.
Joelio$90
Paramoar $20
Minecraft Server Info
IP: thelastresort.minecraftgsp.com
Ventrilo Server Info
Hostname: bromine.typefrag.com
Port: 6444
Twitter!
Statistics
We have 65 registered users
The newest registered user is dj2000

Our users have posted a total of 802 messages in 210 subjects
Top posters
iCAM
Forum suggestion Vote_lcapForum suggestion Voting_barForum suggestion Vote_rcap 
Healncrush
SoftOath
last_305
Paramoar
PureIndianTalent
MR DCLARK
idisfatguy
christianbola
TheAuxillaryJF

Share | 

Forum suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Healncrush
Healncrush
Regular

Not Diamonds : 4951

Forum suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Forum suggestion   Forum suggestion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:39 am

My idea for the forum is to have a recent topics on one of the two sidebars similar to the one on the old forum I moderated for, http://itouchappreviewers.darkbb.com/ it helped me when I was a mod to monitor all of the posts, as well as bringing in more posts, as it is easier to see.

Edit:
Brainstorming development of things is a problem I have but,
I noticed that that chatbox on the forum wasn't IRC, as far as I could tell, but if it were changed to one, it could be used in combination with this plugin
http://forum.hey0.net/showthread.php?tid=37
It allows you to talk in the chat from in minecraft as well as from the forum. Helps me, as most forum things I do are from my iPod, and I get lonely sometimes.

Another thing that cam to mind was having another group for builders/developers who get access to those cuboid command that allow massive building. This group could be used to make different features for the server, I.e. A spawn building, admin hq, mod hq, spleef arena, pig farm, and the list can keep going. If pictures are taken and put up on the minecraft forum, as well as having people bump it the server could get more population, which IMO is every server creators main goal of making their server.

That's all for now, but expect more because that is just one of those things I do, and with the vast plugin availability and a semi empty world on the server, the opportunities are endless.
Back to top Go down
http://Healncrush.tumblr.com
Paramoar
Paramoar
Sponsor
Sponsor

Not Diamonds : 4906

Forum suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion   Forum suggestion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:43 am

"My ultimate dream is to move to Jersey, find a nice, juiced, hot, tanned guy and live my life." -- Snooki
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelastresort.tk/
Healncrush
Healncrush
Regular

Not Diamonds : 4951

Forum suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion   Forum suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:08 am

More ideas!

This time it is for an application section. Paramoar was talking about wanting to be a mod for the forum, so here is his idea changed into Heal's idea.

I think it would be a good idea to have an application section for forum mod. Straight forward idea, an application someone would fill ou in similar format to server mod but for forum mod. I guess I am kinda recommending Paramoar for forum mod, as he appear to reply to every post. Some people call it spam, but someone as active as him and looking into every topic and every post is good potential for a great mod. I know that the server mods are also forum mods, but giving them a break would make their life easier. Less to worry about.

Well good luck Paramour and I hope this will wall into place, as I am interested in a forum moderator position as well, as I was the forum moderator for somewhat YouTube famous user iTouchAppReviewers. His forum had a lot more traffic and posts going up every couple minutes almost all day and it was a lot to handle, but this forum has good potential and I am up for the challenge again. To make server more popular, demand minecraftgsp fix the server saves, as they appear to be the cause of the crashes and rollbacks, as the way the order form looked from the website, it has a saving feature, so it must not be any plugins. I may be wrong, but this is my theory.
Back to top Go down
http://Healncrush.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Forum suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion   Forum suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top